New Zealand Defence Force KiwiSaver scheme
KiwiSaver helps New Zealanders save for their retirement and for a first home. It is an easy way to save, with contributions made by the Government, NZDF or your employer, and by you.
The New Zealand Defence Force KiwiSaver Scheme has additional benefits to help you save and retire with more.
Key features include:
- For contributing members, one-off incentive payments are available from CDF. Payments total $1,000 (before tax) after years 1, 4 and 7 of contribution, totaling an extra $3,000 after the 7 years.
- 16 x $250 Prezzy Cards are available to win every month. The total annual prize pool of $50,000 is provided by the Scheme manager. See a list of the latest winners here.
- An online account, where you can easily track your funds and control how you want your money invested.
- The ability for New Zealand Defence Force KiwiSaver Scheme members to continue contributing to the Scheme after they leave NZDF.
- Access to seven investment options.
- Competitive fees and returns.
For more benefits, terms and conditions, and information, refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Member Booklet.
For the Mercer March 2022 Newsletter click here.
For information on making a withdrawal from your KiwiSaver, click here.