New Zealand Defence Force FlexiSaver scheme
Unlike a KiwiSaver Scheme, the New Zealand Defence Force FlexiSaver Scheme allows you to withdraw your money at any time. You choose how much to invest and when to invest, and there are no contributions from NZDF, any other employer or the Government. There are no age restrictions and the Scheme is open to all NZDF members, family members and Veterans. You also do not have to be a current NZDF member to join.
Key features include:
- An online account, where you can easily track your funds and control how you want your money invested.
- 16 $250 prezzy cards are available to win every month. The total annual prize pool of $50,000 is provided by the Scheme manager. See a list of the latest winners here.
- Contributions can may be made via NZDF payroll (if you are an NZDF member), via internet banking or direct debit. Lump sum contributions are able to be made via internet banking.
- Access to seven investment options.
- Competitive fees and returns.
For more benefits, terms and conditions, and information, refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Member Booklet.
For the Mercer March 2022 Newsletter click here.