Online NZDF support
The NZDF has invested in two great programmes for families and deployment support with online resources to help support our NZDF families - Force 4 Families and HomeBase.
Na to rourou, na taku rourou, ka or ai te iwi - With your food basket and my food basket the people will thrive.
Force 4 Families
Force4FamiliesWhile your familiy member is doing thier duties and roles, there can be many challenges that can arise at home and support is often needed.
The Force 4 Families programme and website have been developed to provide support, information and resources to our NZDF members and whanau.
The website(external link) includes information on:
- Being new to the NZDF
- Moving or being posted abroad
- Suport while your partner is away
- Managing your finances
- Safety and Wellness
- Extra benefits of belonging to the NZDF Family.
The HomeBase website(external link) provides infomation and support for the NZDF's deployment community, whch includes all of our deployed personnel, their families and those who work to support them whle they are away.
The website includes helpful information such as:
- News and NZDF Publications
- Specific deployments around the world
- Accessing the deployments services network
- Accessing community support including psychologists and Chaplains